Highest Potential Essential Oil
- Highest Potential harnesses the uplifting and inspiring power of Blue Cypress and other pure essential oil scents.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Blue Cypress (Callitris introtropica) wood oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) wood oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Galbanum (Ferula galbaniflua) resin oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) oil
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) wood oil
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil
- White Fir (Abies concolor) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
Retail: $48.03 USD
Wholesale: $36.50 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)