Goldenrod Essential Oil
- A flowering herb with bright yellow tops, Goldenrod comes from the Asteraceae botanical family. Its scientific name, Solidago, comes from the Latin word solidare, which means “to strengthen.” The plant is most often found in North America, but some species are found in Europe as well. It grows well in open areas such as meadows, prairies, savannas, and mountains, and you can find it at Young Living’s Whispering Springs Farm in Mona, Utah!
- Goldenrod essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the plant, and with the key constituent alpha-pinene, this essential oil has an array of benefits. Use it to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and to create a calming and relaxing environment when diffused or inhaled.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse it in the evening to help create a relaxing environment.
- Add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a massage with a pleasant, calming aroma.
- Use it with your daily face wash or apply it to your skin directly after washing to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Rub it into the bottoms of your feet or the back of your neck as part of your bedtime routine.
How to Use:
- For dietary or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as soy or rice milk.
- Goldenrod (Solidago canadensis) essential oil
Retail: $20.72 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)