- Ginger Vitality essential oil is distilled from the root of the ginger plant and lends itself to a wide variety of applications. Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, Ginger Vitality oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand.
- Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize, Digest & Cleanse, EndoGize, ICP, and Essentialzymes-4. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root oil
Retail: $17.76 USD
Wholesale: $13.50 USD