Ginger Essential Oil
- Ginger oil is a popular essential oil with a warm, energizing aroma. It is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant and is part of the Zingiberaceae family. Ginger was used anciently in India and China and was taken to the Mediterranean as early as the 1st century AD. Ginger is now found throughout the world, and Ginger essential oil is found in many homes.
- Ginger essential oil benefits include its topical and aromatic uses, whether the oil is being diffused during a long road trip or applied during a massage. Its spicy, invigorating aroma also makes it popular in the perfume industry.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse around your home to create a warm, uplifting environment.
- Use a USB Diffuser to freshen stale air in the car with Ginger’s refreshing aroma. It’s great for everyday errands or full-day road trips.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Sport Massage Oil for a post-workout massage.
- Incorporate into your morning skin care regimen to experience its energizing aroma and support healthy-looking skin.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, and coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root oil
Retail: $17.76 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)