Gary’s Light is formulated to enlighten our minds to a greater awareness of truth and discernment—certainly something we need today.
Mary Young often thinks about new blends based on formulas Gary Young made at home; and because of their close relationship, she often brings new things to light through her understanding of Gary and impressions she has.
Some of the oils in this formula have a rich history of ancient usage, and others are relatively new in their discovery; but the combination of these oils has a fascinating array of different constituents that support various physical and emotional needs.
The aroma is so smooth and elegant and so perfectly balanced that there is no mistake that it’s Gary’s formula. This blend is very special and gives a calming feeling of strength that makes you feel grounded and protected while filling your heart with joy and peace.
Features & Benefits
- Has a warm, spicy, sweet scent
- Cleanses and purifies odors in the air
- Inspires a healthy lifestyle and well-being
- Freshens your personal environment with a rich, cleansing aroma
- Contains key constituents cinnamaldehyde, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and geranial
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 50 percent with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse 1 hour 3 times daily or as desired.
- Boswellia sacra (Sacred Frankincense) resin oil
- Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) oil
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) oil
- Dorado Azul (Hyptis suaveolens) seed oil
- Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) leaf oil
- Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium amara) leaf/twig oil
Where to Purchase
CLICK HERE to Pin this Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning, and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)