Field Essential Oil
- Field is your career, your vocation, or your role in life. Some of us are raising children full time. Others have a day job or even work a few jobs to stay afloat. Many of us aspire to our “dream job” and finding balance in this area with all the other responsibilities of life.
- The INFUSED Field Inspired by Oola essential oil blend has been specially formulated to encourage feelings of self-worth and strength that may help you reach your true, unlimited potential.
- Field affirmation: I am pursuing my purpose in life.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Elettaria cardamomum seed oil
- Boswellia carterii oil
- Cananga odorata flower oil
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- Myristica fragrans kernel oil
- Zingiber officinale root oil
- Citrus aurantium amara flower oil
- Abies balsamea needle oil
- Coriandrum sativum seed oil
- Picea mariana leaf oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia peel oil (Furocoumarin-free)
- Picea pungens branch/leaf/wood oil
- Pelargonium graveolens flower oil
Retail: $33.88 USD
Wholesale: $25.75 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)