- The fennel plant is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean, but it has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially in dry soils near sea coasts and on riverbanks. Fennel Vitality essential oil is steam distilled from crushed fennel seeds and is known for its distinct licorice flavor.
- Fennel oil uses include Fennel essential oil recipes—such as sauces and soups—as well as health and wellness support. Fennel Vitality is fantastic in post-meal tonics and teas for digestive support and can be taken with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.
- Fennel Vitality can be found in many of Young Living’s products, including DiGize, JuvaFlex, Detoxzyme, Digest & Cleanse, and Essentialzymes-4 for its many beneficial properties.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite beverage to enjoy its black licorice flavor.
- Give soups and dips complexity by adding a drop of Fennel Vitality.
- Add 1–2 drops to a cup of tea or warm glass of water after meals for digestive support.
- Take Fennel Vitality with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed oil
Retail: $11.84 USD
Wholesale: $9.00 USD