- Estro is an herbal tincture formulated to support the female glandular system and to foster a normal, healthy attitude during PMS. It contains plant-derived phytoestrogens, including black and blue cohosh, which are used extensively in Europe, along with clary sage essential oil, which contains sclareol, an essential oil phytoestrogen.
How to Use:
- Take 3 half droppers (3 ml) two to three times daily in distilled water, or as needed.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root
- Blue Cohosh (Caulophyllum thalictroides) root
- Royal jelly
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flowering top
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) flowering top
Retail: $37.83 USD
Wholesale: $28.75 USD