I have been using essential oils daily for years and absolutely love them! I use them in all of my cleaning products, to keep my family healthy and (most important of all!) to keep myself in good working order so I can take care of my family. Every once in a while I need a little help to keep myself sane amongst the usual chaos of life. My oils are a wonderful way to help me out there, who wouldn’t love to use essential oils for well-being?! I detailed below how I personally use my oils to keep my mood high and my stress low!
First, a disclaimer: None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease.) Read my full disclaimer.
Oils That I Use Daily for Well-being:
- Valor: balances energies and instills courage, confidence, self-esteem. USES: diffuse, directly inhale, add to bath water, apply to wrists/neck/chest/spine/feet
- Joy: produces a magnetic energy that brings joy to the heart, mind, and soul. Helps you overcome grief. USES: dilute with a carrier oil and use in massage, diffuse, directly inhale, add to bath water, apply over heart/temples/wrists, or use on vitaflex points
- Harmony: promotes physical and emotional healing by creating a harmonic balance for the energy centers of the body. Amplifies well-being. USES: diffuse, direclty inhale, add to bath water, dilute with a carrier oil for massage, apply to wrists/neck/temples, or use on vitaflex points
- Stress Away: brings a feeling of peace and tranquility. Helps to uplift mood. USES: diffuse, apply to wrists or neck. Often comes with a roller-ball top to use
- Peace & Calming: promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace and emotional well-being. Dampens tension and uplifts the spirit. USES: diffuse, directly inhale, add to bath water, apply to wrists, apply to vitaflex points, use in a massage oil
- Frankincense: used to uplift spirits, improve attitude, and promote meditation. USES: apply to chakras or vitaflex points, diffuse, inhale directly, or use as a dietary supplement in capsules
My favorite methods to use are Joy over my heart, Stress Away on my wrists, Harmony on my pendant necklace, Peace & Calming in my diffuser, Frankincense in my facial moisturizer (its good for skin too!) and Valor on my feet. I do not use every one of these oils every single day, but I use at least one of them daily!
*Note: the information provided above was obtained from this essential oils reference guide, I am not personally making health claims
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
Which oils do YOU use for well-being? I would love to hear about them in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
Click +1 below