Immerse yourself in the traditions of the lush South American tropics with Ecuadorian Oregano essential oil. This pure essential oil is cultivated and distilled in the rich soil of Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador. Ecuadorian Oregano is a powerful herb, found in villages and houses throughout South America, where grandmothers and herbalists alike have used it for generations.
Ecuadorian Oregano is not technically oregano, but is named such because of its softly herbaceous, oregano-like scent. This naturally pure essential oil offers a cleansing, invigorating aroma, and pairs perfectly with a relaxing massage for overworked muscles. If you love the soft, herbaceous scent of Oregano but need similar properties to Peppermint, R.C., or Cool Azul, Ecuadorian Oregano is just for you!
Features & Benefits
- Cleanses and purifies the air of strong odors when diffused
- Pairs perfectly with Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® to massage on overworked muscles
- Creates a cleansing, invigorating experience when inhaled or diffused with RC or Eucalyptus oils
- Pairs well with Thieves® essential oil blend and Thieves cleaning products
- Great substitute for Oregano essential oil in blends or the Raindrop Technique® for a milder, softer oregano aroma
- Soft, herbaceous, oregano-like aroma
- Key component in Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
- Includes the natural constituents of carvacrol, gamma terpinene, and para-cymene
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air of odors
- Add to OrthoEase or OrthoSport and apply with massage to overworked muscles
- Inhale or diffuse with RC or Eucalyptus oils for a bold, invigorating breathing experience
- Great substitute for Oregano in blends or the Raindrop kit for a milder, softer oregano aroma
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of the arm. Apply to the desired area as needed
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Ecuadorian Oregano (Plectranthus amboinicus) oil
Where to Purchase
CLICK HERE to Pin this Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning, and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)