Dream Catcher Essential Oil
- Chase after your goals with Young Living’s Dream Catcher essential oil blend. With lingering citrus scents, grounding accents of Juniper and Blue Cypress, and floral notes of Ylang Ylang and Jasmine, this complex aroma is ready to support you in your daily quest to catch your dreams. Dab it on your neck as a personal perfume, or plug in your diffuser and add Dream Catcher to support an atmosphere of inspiration, innovation, and artistry.
- Dream Catcher essential oil blend was formulated by D. Gary Young with your creativity in mind. He wanted a way for you to chase after your dreams without the burden of negative thinking. This blend’s complex aroma will support an environment where ideas flow and the imagination blooms. All essential oils in this blend meet Young Living’s industry-leading Seed to Seal quality commitment and represent the best of nature.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Apply topically on your forehead, ears, and neck to gear up for a day of pursuing your dreams.
- Use during meditation or in saunas to promote feelings of inner strength.
- Diffuse to create an environment of spiritual and emotional grounding.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) wood oil
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) seed oil
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma) oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Blue Cypress (Callitris intratropica) wood oil
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil
- Citrus hystrix leaf extract
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) peel oil
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) leaf extract
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) leaf oil
Retail: $97.70 USD
Wholesale: $74.25 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)