Dill Essential Oil
- Dill essential oil is produced from the distillation of the whole plant and is believed to be calming when used aromatically. This oil can be blended with Roman Chamomile to enhance any relaxing aromatic experience.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Young Living Therapeutic Grade dill (Anethum graveolens) essential oil
Retail: $21.38 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)