We have a Spiralizer that gets used frequently to make noodles out of vegetables. My kids love them and it makes eating vegetables fun. Zucchini is definitely the favorite. I have created what just might be the absolute best way to eat them! Who can argue with Creamy Garlic & Basil Zucchini Noodles, they just look like fun!
This is a great alternative to pasta and tastes delicious with chicken, pork, fish, or meat sauce. It's much lighter and healthier.
- Using the Spiralizer, make zucchini into noodles.
- Heat bacon fat in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini noodles to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, just to soften them.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter, garlic powder, and salt to the zucchini noodles.
- Toss in the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle basil on top.
- Enjoy some delicious Creamy Garlic & Basil Zucchini Noodles!
Watch my video below where I show you how to use the Spiralizer