Cool Azul Essential Oil
- Cool Azul is a proprietary essential oil blend created by D. Gary Young that includes the light aroma of Dorado Azul and the warm fragrance of Plectranthus Oregano (both Young Living exclusive oils), along with Peppermint, Wintergreen, Sage, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, Elemi, and other oils.
- Apply this blend topically for a cool sensation and aromatic experience. Cool Azul is ideal for use before, during, and after physical activities. Attach an AromaGlide roller fitment to the bottle and pack it in your gym bag, purse, or backpack for quick and easy on-the-go use.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute as needed and apply to desired area or use in a massage.
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) leaf oil
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) oil
- Plectranthus Oregano (Plectranthus amboinicus) leaf/stem oil
- Balsam Copaiba (Copaifera officinalis) resin
- Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora) leaf oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Blue Cypress (Callitris intratropica) wood oil
- Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) gum oil
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) root oil
- Caraway (Carum carvi) seed oil
- Dorado Azul (Dorado azul guayfolius officials) seed oil
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil
Retail: $98.36 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)