Common Sense Essential Oil
- Common Sense essential oil is a proprietary blend of Young Living essential oils formulated to enhance rational decision-making abilities leading to increased wellness, purpose, and abundance.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Ocotea (Octotea quixos)
- Goldenrod (Solidago canadensis)
- Ruta (Ruta graveolens)
- Dorado Azul (Hyptis suaveolens)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
Retail: $46.71 USD
Wholesale: $35.50 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)