Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Warm and comforting, Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s familiar aroma comes from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark oil is a key part of our proprietary, top-selling Thieves essential oil blend, combining with Clove essential oil to give Thieves its signature spicy aroma.
- During autumn and the holiday season, there’s no smell like Cinnamon Bark to evoke memories of fall and holiday celebrations. Diffuse Cinnamon Bark in your kitchen and living room to create a warm, comforting, and inviting environment for your family and guests. For a festive twist, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon can be applied topically, but as a “hot” oil, it requires dilution to avoid skin irritation.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Eliminate odors and create an inviting, warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon Bark oil, especially during the holiday season. For an extra-festive twist, get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6, olive oil or coconut oil test on small area of skin on the underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) bark oil
Retail: $32.57 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)