Christmas Spirit Essential Oil
- With some of our most popular Christmas essential oils, Christmas Spirit taps into the happiness, joy, and comfort associated with the holiday season. It combines Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce to create a warm, spicy, and sweet Christmas essential oil blend that’s sure to be loved by everyone in the family.Thanks to its familiar notes and timeless aroma, Christmas Spirit essential oil blend helps evoke feelings and memories tied to the joy of Christmas and simpler, more peaceful moments. It’s a great gift for the holidays, and it can easily become an important part of your family traditions. Diffuse it during the holidays and winter months to help children, family, and friends reminisce over the past and create new memories for the future.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Bring joy to the party by diffusing this warm, comforting aroma during holiday events.
- Combine 15–20 drops oil with 2 cups baking soda to create a DIY carpet cleaner. Sprinkle the combination on your carpet, let it sit for a couple hours, and vacuum to bring the scent of the season into your home.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass spray bottle and shake well.
How to Use:
- For aromatic use. Diffuse or sprinkle on logs in the fireplace, on Christmas trees, on cedar chips for dresser drawers, or on potpourri. Use all year round.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium)
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum)
- Spruce (Piicea mariana)
Retail: $13.82 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)