Celebration Essential Oil Blend
- Celebrating you throughout the world! Celebration is a rich, earthy, herbaceous blend that elevates emotional well-being and supports a sense of harmonic balance. Formulated by D. Gary Young, Celebration essential oil blend was offered exclusively in Europe to highlight the market’s grand opening in 2014.
- Now for a limited time, this uplifting blend is available to members everywhere to celebrate you as a Young Living member, the growth of Young Living, and our dedication to bringing Young Living essential oils to every home in the world!
Features & Benefits:
- Has a rich, earthy, herbaceous aroma that grounds and stimulates
- Creates harmonic balance
- Encourages positive emotions with its bright citrus ingredients
- Includes Cardamom, which has been used traditionally to alleviate mental fatigue and nervous strain
- Includes Rosemary, which may be beneficial for helping to restore mental alertness
- Includes Peppermint, which helps to maintain energy levels when applied topically
- Apply topically in the morning to inspire you to be open to new possibilities.
- Inhale the aroma to support feelings of contentment and well-being.
- Diffuse to liberate, balance, and encourage positive emotions.
- Apply 1-2 drops to your wrists for an inspiring scent.
- Combine with V-6 and apply topically to moisturize and beautify the skin
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily
- Lavandula angustifolia oil
- Angelica archangelica root oil
- Matricaria recutita flower oil
- Elettaria cardamomum seed oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil
- Mentha piperita oil
- Anethum graveolens herb oil
- Santalum album oil
- Cananga odorata flower oil
- Boswellia carterii gum oil
- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil
- Pelargonium graveolens flower oil
- Hyssopus officinalis leaf oil
- Salvia lavandulifolia herb oil
- Picea mariana leaf oil
- Coriandrum sativum seed oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia peel oil (Furocoumarin-free)
- Citrus limon peel oil
- Jasminum officinale extract
- Anthemis nobilis flower oil
- Cymbopogon martini oil
- Rosa damascena flower oil
Where to purchase:
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)