Breathe in the sweet, light, cinnamon-like aroma of Cassia essential oil and let its comforting and cozy characteristics cast away your worries and create a sense of peace and serenity. Its grounding and balancing aroma inspires emotional release.
Uplift, calm, and refresh your most important environment—your home—with Cassia’s warm aroma. Use during times of doubt, to center yourself, to encourage inner connection, and to develop positive self-awareness. Take your meditation or spiritual practices to the next level with this bottle of comfort.
Cassia can make your home a haven on its own or diffused with citrus and conifer oils, creating delicate layers of blissful aroma.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshes and purifies the air of odors when diffused
- Cleans odors from air and dirt and grime from surfaces; adds an extra cleansing boost to Thieves Household Cleaner
- Creates a sense of peace and serenity
- Encourages inner connection and positive self-awareness when used during meditation or spiritual practice
- Provides a grounding and balancing aroma that inspires emotional release
- Includes the constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde, trans-o-methoxycinnamaldehyde, and coumarine.
- Use during meditation to center and focus your mind on what’s truly important.
- Inhale in times of doubt to center yourself with its warming aroma.
- Diffuse to neutralize odors.
- Combine Cassia with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick-cleansing formula and spritz on surfaces.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on small area of skin or underside of arm. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) oil
Where to Purchase
CLICK HERE to Pin this Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning, and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)