Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Produced from distillation of the seeds of the wild carrot plant, Carrot Seed has a mildly sweet aroma with earthy, herbaceous notes.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- 100% pure therapeutic grade carrot (Daucus carota sativa) essential oil
Retail: $28.62 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)