Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cardamom is a member of the ginger family and features a spicy, refreshing aroma that can be uplifting.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute one drop with V-6 or other vegetable oil or coconut oil; apply to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) fruit/seed oil
Retail: $34.21 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)