Okay so I grew up baking in the kitchen with the women in my family. So many awesome memories, and so many delicious recipes! Then we went grain free….which eliminated almost every tried and true recipe that we had made over the years. I do not want my kids missing out on the enjoyment of baking together, so I have been on the hunt for grain free baking recipes. I came across “Everyday Grain Free Baking” and had to grab a copy. Not only are the recipes amazing and delicious, but they are so very much like the old grain filled foods that I grew up baking! Such a great find, that I had to let everyone know more about it….
With more than 100 irresistible recipes, Everyday Grain-Free Baking teaches you how easy it is to create grain-free, dairy-free versions of all your favorite baked goods.
From breads, biscuits and muffins to savory snacks and decadent treats, you’ll find step-by-step instructions, beautiful color photographs and helpful tips & tidbits to make all of your GF baking adventures a delicious success!
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find in Everyday Grain-Free Baking:
- More than 100 delicious, easy-to-make recipes that are gluten-free, grain-free starch-free, refined-sugar-free and dairy-free, or contain dairy-free options.
- My Journey to Healing is Kelly’s personal story shared to inspire those suffering from chronic illnesses that there is hope!
- Why Bake Grain-Free? outlines the many benefits of grain-free baking.
- Strategies for Maximizing Success features Kelly’s personal tips for ensuring that all of your grain-free baking adventures receive rave reviews!
- My Grain-Free Kitchen includes an overview of the key ingredients that make grain-free baking a success, as well as recommendations for helpful baking essentials.
- Tips & Tidbits and Recipe Variations are included throughout the book to make each recipe a snap – and provide you with even more options for making amazing grain-free baked goods that taste just like traditional favorites!
As shown above, Everyday Grain-Free Baking features a delicious assortment of recipes the whole family will love! In fact, there’s an entire chapter devoted to each of these traditional baked good favorites:
- Breads & Rolls — oh yeah, real loafs of BREAD!
- Biscuits, Scones & Crackers
- Pancakes & Waffles
- Pies, Tarts & Crisps
- Cakes & Cupcakes
- Classic Cookies
- Brownies & Bars
- Sweet Additions
Kelly’s mission in creating Everyday Grain-Free Baking is to transform the everyday comfort foods we each hold dear into delightfully flavorful and satisfying grain-free versions that are so remarkably similar to traditional gluten-based foods that everyone will enjoy these recipes, whether or not they’re living a GF lifestyle.
In fact, Kelly’s recipes really do taste like the real deal, because she knows so many of us struggle with the same challenge – trying to make tasty healthy foods that the whole family can enjoy without having to become a short-order cook!
As we all know, this can be especially challenging when some members of your family are living grain-free, while other members of your family are not. Finding recipes that will work for everyone that actually taste AMAZING is what Everyday Grain-Free Baking is all about!
So grab your copy today and rediscover the joy of baking everyday favorites your whole family will love! I hope you enjoy this book as much as we do. Grab your copy HERE today!