For those of you that love a Bloody Mary, you will love this twist where tequila is used in place of vodka. While it may seem like a cocktail suitable only for the summer months, the subtle ‘spice and kick’ of this one will keep you warm and happy in the winter months!
While it may seem like a cocktail suitable only for the summer months, the subtle ‘spice and kick’ of this one will keep you warm and happy in the winter months!
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 3 red chilies, halved
- 1 cup your favorite tequila
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 TB Worcestershire sauce
- Celery salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Celery stalks, to garnish
1. Place the tomato juice in a bowl or jug and add the halved chilies. Leave in the fridge to cool and infuse for at least 2 hours.
2. Stir through the tequila, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce, then strain the mixture through a sieve, discarding the chilies (this is optional, you don’t need to discard them, but it prevents sucking a seed or two through your straw).
3. Season with celery salt and freshly ground black pepper and divide between two generous sized glasses. Garnish with celery stalks and any other bits to fancy them up!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: .5gFiber: 4gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g