Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Black Pepper is beautifully fragrant when used aromatically. Inhale directly for its energizing aroma or pair with other oils such as Peppermint, Wintergreen, or Clove.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Oil Complex or coconut oil or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Recipes to Try:
- Young Living Therapeutic Grade black pepper (Piper nigrum) essential oil
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)