Bergamot Essential Oil
- Bergamot essential oil has a light citrus aroma, which makes it a great oil to help you get going in the morning or refresh your kitchen before dinner. The peel of the yellow-green, orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to create the pure Young Living Bergamot oil found in homes around the world.
- Bergamot’s aroma is tart yet sweet and uplifting yet relaxing, making it a popular oil in perfumes, cosmetics, and lotions. In addition to its scent, Bergamot has attracted attention for its cleansing properties, and it’s often used as a luxurious ingredient in shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. However, because Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying the oil before spending time outside.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
- Place in the palms of your hands and inhale to experience a calming aroma during unsettling times.
- Combine a couple of drops with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or coconut oil and use for an invigorating massage.
- Add to your nightly skin care regimen to create the appearance of smoother-looking skin. Keep in mind that Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid sun exposure after any application.
- Include a few drops in homemade cleaners to add an uplifting aroma to your chores.
How to Use:
- Diffuse or apply to temples and forehead. May be added to food or rice milk as a dietary supplement.
- Young Living Therapeutic Grade bergamot (Citrus bergamia) essential oil
Retail: $36.51 USD
Wholesale: $27.75 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)