- Basil Vitality essential oil has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs.
- Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) leaf oil
Retail: $14.47 USD