Some days my kids do not want to eat their breakfast. I do believe that breakfast is the most important meal, especially for kids. My daughter just started morning pre-school and she needs nutrition to make it through her busy mornings. When the kids get picky, I get sneaky. “Hey kids, do you want some ice-cream for breakfast?” YES!!! Sneaky breakfast smoothie it is! Here’s how I make this work.
- 2 cups Raw Milk Kefir or Coconut Milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (for minerals)
- 1 cube frozen liver — here is how I make my liver cubes
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 handful organic greens
- 1-2 cups ice
- Extra optional additions: chia seeds, shredded coconut, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, raw pastured egg yolks, goji berries, fish oil….anything you want to sneak in!
- Blend everything in a high power blender, add enough ice to make it an ice-cream consistency
- Serve immediately
- Sneaky, sneaky!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post