I love to batch-cook quick and easy food that I can freeze and reheat in a pinch. Eggs happen to be one of my favorite foods to use for this purpose. To get my kids to eat I often lie to them, or just add some magical qualities. Owl eye frittata muffins give these a very Harry Potter feel. Works like magic!
- 2 dozen pastured eggs
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour (where to find)
- 2 packages nitrate free applewood smoked bacon
- 2 packages shredded brussel sprouts
- 1 package organic tomatoes
- 2 packages mushrooms
- 2 organic sweet onions.
- 1/2 pint raw yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
- Chop and cook the bacon, divide the bacon grease in two.
- Cook mushrooms in the first half of the bacon grease
- Cook the onions in the second half of the grease. Add the brussels to the onions and cook until wilted
- Throw all the ingredients (except the tomatoes) into a large bowl and add one container raw milk yogurt (or greek yogurt, full fat)
- Season with garlic, S&P
- Pour into muffin tins and top with tomatoes that are sliced in half for the “eyes”.
- Bake at 400* until done, 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe
If you enjoyed this post, please +1 and share below.Affiliate Disclosure