Myrrh Essential Oil
- Myrrh has a long history of use in skin care for its moisturizing properties to cleanse dry skin. It was highly regarded in biblical times and has an aroma that brings a deeper sense of spirituality.
How to Use:
- Diffuse, directly inhale, or apply topically.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) oil
Retail: $85.20 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)