September is one of my favorite months because the weather is usually mild and everything starts turing towards fall. The first brisk morning run and the crunch (and wonderful smell!) of the leaves under my feet. September morning runs are some of my favorites! We have been slowly pulling more out of the garden and preserving as much as we can for the winter. We also got new kitty for my daughter (her very first pet!), she named her Penelope. This month my link love includes some really fun and interesting finds!
My favorite pictures from September
My most popular post this month was:
The runners-up were:
My favorites from around the web:
- Probiotic Pickles: A Fermented Year-Round Recipe by Creative Simple Life
- Easy Chicken Tenders by The Organic Kitchen
- How to Make Your Own Coconut Butter by The Sprouting Seed
- Grain-free Granola by Healy Real Food Vegetarian
- Coconut Cake with a Lemon Glaze by Healthy Roots Happy Soul
My favorite new gadget:
I ordered these in an attempt to get my kids to eat more hard boiled eggs. Super easy to make too: hard boil the eggs, peel them, put the eggs into the molds. Done! Can’t wait to put these into lunch boxes someday! I brought them to work this week and impressed all of my coworkers 🙂
Have a great October!