Light the Fire Essential Oil
- Light the Fire has a warm, spicy aroma. This unique and inspired essential oil blend was formulated by D. Gary Young for Young Living’s 2015 International Grand Convention. Diffuse this blend for an inspiring fragrance in any environment or add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a powerful aromatic experience. Light the Fire includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, and limonene.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil or coconut oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) kernel oil
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil
- Mastrante (Lippia alba) leaf/stem oil
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) leaf oil
- Canadian Fleabane (Conyza canadensis) oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil
- Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa) oil
- Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
Retail: $58.88 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)