Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
- Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
- Bath Salts
- Bedtime Linen Spray
- Detox Bath
- DIY Baby Shampoo
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
- DIY Waterproof Sunscreen
- Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
- Happy Kiddo Playdough
- Homemade Multipurpose Cleaner
- Homemade Playdough
- Non-Toxic Bubble Bath
- Non-Toxic DIY Fabric Softener
- Non-Toxic Shaving Oil
- Non-Toxic Skin Care Routine
- Plantain Weed Bandage
- Witch Spray
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
Retail: $30.92 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)