If you are looking to get gluten out of your diet but cant give up your noodles, then this is the solution for you: vegetable noodles! It is possible to make noodles out of vegetables, only vegetables. One ingredient! You just need this handy little tool.
- I typically use zucchini, daikon radishes, carrots, and even apples. Fruits and vegetables that are firm and without a lot of seeds do the best.
- Wash your vegetable or fruit
- Slice off one end so there is a flat side to sink the Spiralizer’s “teeth” in to
- Spiralize away! Its so easy and so awesome!
How I use the noodles:
- I use zucchini noodles as a substitute in all of my Italian-style meals
- The Sprialized fruits and veggies look great in a salad, they add a beautiful texture that looks like ribbons
- Kid food, my kids think they are eating macaroni (sneaky,sneaky)
- Get your Spiralizer HERE
Goes GREAT in salads too!