If you are looking to get gluten out of your diet but can’t give up your noodles, then this is the solution for you: How to Make Noodles Out of Vegetables! It is possible to make noodles out of vegetables, only vegetables. One ingredient! You just need this handy little tool.
How to Make Noodles Out of Vegetables
- I typically use zucchini, daikon radishes, carrots, and even apples. Fruits and vegetables that are firm and without a lot of seeds do the best.
- Wash your vegetable or fruit
- Slice off one end so there is a flat side to sink the Spiralizer’s “teeth” into
- Spiralize away! It’s so easy and so awesome!
How I use the noodles:
- I use zucchini noodles as a substitute in all of my Italian-style meals
- The Sprialized fruits and veggies look great in a salad, they add a beautiful texture that looks like ribbons
- Kid food, my kids think they are eating macaroni (sneaky,sneaky)
- Get your Spiralizer HERE
Goes GREAT in salads too!