I have gone shopping in stores on a Black Friday exactly once in my life, and I vowed that day to never do that again. Pure and total chaos, it was embarrassing to watch. Can you relate?
I personally am not a fan of shopping at the stores. I find it congested, overwhelming, and downright draining! Plus, with so many companies moving online, you can pretty much get everything you need online and delivered directly to your door. So, with that said, I wanted to make Black Friday shopping easy for you. But, I wanted to make sure that the goodies and coupon codes that I found also promoted healthy living. That’s my jam. Spread the love this year, by offering the gift of healthy living.
Here are some of my favorites (that often times only offer up these deals during Black Friday!), some of the items that I personally bought last year and LOVE, and some awesome coupon codes that are exclusive to YOU because you are a loyal reader. Much love to you all! Happy shopping, Happy Holidays!
Also, don’t forget to check out my Healthy Living Gift Guide for more holiday shopping ideas, I put together a comprehensive list of my favorite (and most useful) things!
Healthy Living Deals for Black Friday
First, let’s start off with some of my favorite books, that are rarely discounted (often times only during this time of year!). Click on the images below to get your books.
Next up, coupon codes!!!! Not any old coupon codes, these are exclusive to YOU for being a loyal reader. Thank you for your readership. I use these coupon codes too, because I use and love everything listed below!
Important: click on the images below to learn more, and use coupon codes. Also, pay attention to bulk buys, some apply an even deeper discount when you buy more than one. I often times stock up to save!
More information on the products listed above: (click the images above to learn more too)
- ROOTZ: I love to use this as a “healthy energy drink” or for pre-workout. Their Paleo Energizing-Superfood is a blend of natural superfoods, plants, and herbs that aims to provide sustained energy and the proper nutrients for high-intensity exercise. It’s loaded with vitamins and minerals, and contains plant-based energy enhancers. Great gift for anyone who works the night shift too!!! Use coupon code “blackfriday” for 20% off!
- CRUNCHY BALM: I use this on my face every night and it’s amazing! Crunchy Balm is a healing whole-skin tallow balm. Tallow is FULL of vitamins and minerals that feed your skin and help repair it, making it soft and supple. Forget the chemicals and give your skin whole food nourishment our ancestors used. Use coupon code “REALFOOD” for 25% off!
- PERFECT SUPPLEMENTS: Perfect Supplements was amazing enough to put together an entire page that lists many of my personal favorite supplements. Everything from foundational supplements (like multi’s for the entire family) to detox in a box, to fish oils. We particularly love the cod liver oil and grass fed collagen powder! Use the coupon code “REALFOOD” for 45% off everything!
- MORINGA: One of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet. Gram for Gram Fresh Moringa Leaves Contain: 4x more calcium than milk, 3x more vitamin C than oranges, 2.5x more protein than yogurt, 2x more iron than spinach, the same amount of potassium as bananas, and the same amount of vitamin A of carrots! Use coupon code “REALFOOD”
- ALITURA: I seriously use this mask every single night, occasionally I alternate between my favorite charcoal mask (for a good skin detox). It’s so amazing, I noticed changes in my skin after only one use. The man who created these products used them to heal his skin after a horrific car accident. He is a model/actor and completely healed his skin by using this mask. No coupon code needed for 15% off + some awesome free gifts!
Next up, here are some of the deals that I scored last year. I am absolutely LOVING these and I think everyone should have them too. Whether you buy them for yourself or gift them to a loved one, these are a very necessary tool to have in your healthy living toolbox!
More information on the products listed above:
- INSTANT POT: I use this nifty gadget almost daily. You can cook an entire frozen chicken from frozen to cooked in under 30 minutes! It is like a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, and yogurt maker all in one! Plus it’s stainless steel, so it doesn’t contain lead (like your crockpot might!). Even my husband likes it because it’s like cooking with R2D2.
- VITAMIX: I have been using a Vitamix for close to 12 years now. These blenders are seriously legit! I am pretty sure I could blend up a wooden box in this thing. It makes the most amazing smoothies, margaritas, frozen desserts, everything! It has some serious horsepower, and they live forever!
- FITBIT: I got this not only to measure the amount of activity that I do in a day, but also to monitor my sleep to see if I was sleeping soundly! Wow, it has revealed so much valuable information about how my days, and nights go and has allowed me to adjust and make changes to improve my sleep and to notice patterns of inactivity that I need to work on.
- LARGE CERAMIC BOWL: A large ceramic bowl is just such a necessary kitchen tool. I pretty much use mine daily! I use it for everything from brewing kombucha to stirring up giant batches of homemade grain-free granola. I like how sturdy it is.
Now for some of my favorite deals of the holiday season!
My makeup and essential oils! I have successfully replaced all of the toxic chemicals in my home with non-toxic products. I either make them myself, or source products that work. I actually have an entire online class dedicated to teaching people how to do this. You can join the class here if you’d like, it’s online and completely free!
So, now for the deals!
Young Living is offering AMAZING Black Friday specials. Details below…..
BONUS: Anyone who enrolls with Young Living through my sponsorship will also receive a free Welcome Kit from me! The kit includes my favorite Aromatherapy book, a diffuser pendant necklace, and (this weekend only!) a bottle of Nutmeg Essential Oil. Simply sign up, choose your starter kit, and then forward your order receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get your welcome kit in the mail right away!
Beautycounter is offering amazing Black Friday specials: If you spend $125 or more, FRI-SUN, you will get to pick a FREE lip sheer in the color of your choice! If you get to $250, you will get the FREE lip sheer, PLUS the rosemary citrus body oil, which is $73 and AMAZING!!!
I also highly recommend giving their new mascara a try. It’s the best non-toxic mascara on the planet!
BONUS: Anyone who places an order with Beautycounter over the weekend, via my link, will also get a tube of their amazing citrus mimosa hand cream from ME (a $17 value)! Just forward your order receipt to email@example.com and I will send one to you right away!
Finally, I just wanted to mention a few other gift ideas. These are especially valuable to people who might really need help getting on the road to healthy living. I like to inform and empower people to take health into their own hands. So, these are three really amazing tools that help teach people how to shop healthy, how to cook healthy meals (in no time flat), and also how to take charge of their health (from some of the greatest minds in alternative medicine!). They are some of my personal favorites and I recommend them to everyone!
More information on the resources listed above:
- THRIVE MARKET: I buy so many things from Thrive Market every month! It’s like the wholesale prices of Costco meets the price and convenience of Amazon Prime. But, it’s all healthy stuff! My favorite products are the avocado oil mayo, their selection of beef jerky, and their epic duck fat. They even break it down to: Paleo, Gluten Free, Mom, Raw, Staples, Vegan, and more! Honestly, I did a price comparison and they beat out Amazon on most things! Oh, and they don’t just sell food either. Get someone you love a membership this holiday season and get them shopping in the right place for healthy stuff!
- THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER: I personally own the entire DVD collection of this and have watched it so many times. It’s absolutely packed with such valuable information from some of the most brilliant minds in alternative medicine on the planet. Most of the interviews are from MD’s who saw the light and pursued much more effective and natural healing modalities. This is a tool that I loan out to anyone who I know that is suffering from ill health and needs direction.
- 20 DISHES MEAL PREP: Learn how to prep a week’s worth of healthy meals in less than one hour! Yep, they work magic over there at 20 Dishes. I have learned so much and saved so much time over the years. Just watch a demo that they did on my Facebook page a little while ago. Pure foodie magic!
Okay, so that’s what I have for you this year. I hope you found some of these resources useful for yourself and those that you love. Happy Holidays!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out my Healthy Living Gift Guide too!
I would love to hear about your favorites in the comments below!