Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium essential oil is produced from the steam distillation of Geranium’s fragrant flowers and leaves and has an aroma that encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
Retail: $54.28 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)