I love pepitas! Not only are they tasty, but they are also a great source of zinc….which is very important for a strong immune system! The turmeric also has anti-inflammatory effects on the body. These spiced pumpkin seeds taste amazing on a salad or your favorite cream-soup!
- 1 cup raw pepitas — where to find
- 1 tsp turmeric — where to find
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder — where to find
- Soak seeds in filtered water for 7 hours to break down the anti-nutrients
- Mix spices
- Drain seeds and combine with spices
- Spread on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate in a dehydrator at 145 until crisp, or you can also use an oven set to the lowest heat setting. Enjoy!
Watch my video below that shows how I make these in my kitchen
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe