I love pepitas! Not only are they tasty, but they are also a great source of zinc….which is very important for a strong immune system! The turmeric also has anti-inflammatory effects on the body. These spiced pumpkin seeds taste amazing on a salad or your favorite cream-soup!
- 1 cup raw pepitas (where to find)
- 1 tsp turmeric (where to find)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder (where to find)
- Soak seeds in filtered water for 7 hours to break down the anti-nutrients
- Mix spices
- Drain seeds and combine with spices
- Spread on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate in a dehydrator at 145 until crisp, or you can also use an oven set to the lowest heat setting. Enjoy!
Watch my video below that shows how I make these in my kitchen
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe
If you enjoyed this recipe, please +1 and share below
This post is part of: Fat Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Tuned in Tuesday, Real Food Wednesday, Allergy Free Wednesdays, Welcome Home Wednesdays, Party Wave Wednesday, Tasty Traditions, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Thank Your Body Thursday, The HomeAcre Hop, Natural Living Link Up, Simply Natural SaturdaysDisclaimer