Copaiba Essential Oil
- The gum resin tapped from the copaiba tree in Brazil is steam distilled to produce Copaiba essential oil, which is known for its high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a sweet aroma.
How to Use:
- Diffuse, directly inhale, or dilute with V-6 Oil Complex or coconut oil to apply topically.
- Copaiba (oleoresin) (Copaifera officinalis) wood oil
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)