Pumpkin ice cream that you don’t even need an ice-cream maker to make! What’s the secret? Frozen bananas! Nothing says kid-bribery more than instant ice cream! Hey kids, I’ll give you ice cream if you will please. just. stop. fighting! What’s even better? This ice cream is healthy!!! It’s dairy and sugar free. Go ahead, make it for breakfast.
- High powered Blender – here’s the one we use
- Ice cube trays
- 3 frozen bananas
- 6 frozen pumpkin cubes (freeze canned pumpkin in the ice cube trays)
- pinch of sea salt — where to find
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon — where to find
- 1 can coconut cream — where to find
- Throw everything into your blender
- Blend on high until nice and creamy (like soft-serve)….if you want it thicker, just add in some ice cubes
- Serve immediately!
Photo credit: Flickr